31/10/99 [Nico] : I continued to work on my graphic library, and even if i still want to add many things, it begins to be useable...
A release is planned soon. This lib was primary intended for use with zfm plugins, but could also be useable in any qt programs.
this is a little screenshot :
I improved my antialias code, and i modified the gradient procedure to generate alpha channel gradients...
30/10/99 [Nico] : I added a stupid tiny install "script" to copy correctly the config files and icons to use with dirIcn plugin. I also pack the file "filetypes" in unix-format...
I profit from it to detail the installation. In order to compile zfm, you must :
- download this 0.1.1 version
- you must remove your old ~/.zfm directory
- decompress the file somewhere
- then enter in the zfm's directory, type make to compile...
- go in the plugins' directory, retype make
- in the base directory, type ./installme
Attention , don't forget to change the access path for plugins the first time you launch zfm ! [General options/Paths and external programs/Plugins Path]
You must do a rescan of plugins after that [Plugin selection / rescan available plugins]
- 29/10/99 [Chris] : I uploaded a new
0.1.1 version ...
- 28/10/99 [Chris] : the zfm version number has changed, we restart
with a 0.1 version , followed asap
by a 0.1.1 version. This is a
little changelog :
- It's now possible to launch external programs with windows' version, it was just a little problem with vfat, windows wanted a 8.3 name...
- The scan directory function is now multithreaded !
- There is a new button at the rightside of LineEdit's widget (the thing were you could enter a path). It indicate the current state of the scan widget, and you could
stop the scan by clicking on it (very useful for things like, ie, (future) ftp scans...).
- Now each windows of zfm (aka zfm instances) memorize, in addition of path and
geometry, the view and scan plugins used.
- The out_listbox plugin is now entirely usable ! (no bad lines cut)
- 18/10/99 [Nico] : I currently work on a graphic library to do some cool stuffs : image copy with alpha channel (useful to load correctly png images), gradients, blur and font antialiasing... see this snapshot and
this other !
- 18/09/99 [Nico] : A 'fix' version of zfm, just fix somes problems of compilation under linux, and add
in the tgz the dirIcn 0.3. Get it here
To install it, just decompress the tgz, then type
make under it, enter in the plugins
directory, type again
make. Go in the config-files directory and do a
cp -r icons* ~/.zfm. That should be ok now :)
- 18/09/99 [Nico] : Redesign of web pages
- 17/09/99 [Nico] : A new version (0.3) of dirIcn plugin,
download it here.
15/09/99 [Chris] : now zfm even compiles on Windows with QT 1.44 and it handles
DLL so it will work like the Linux version.
Click here to download a Windows version (1.22 Mb).